domingo, 3 de junho de 2007

Pictures of Brasilia
















A couple of weeks ago we took two sisters who where going home to take pictures of Brasilia. So we took a few at the same time. This is the senate the dome and the congress the bowl and the office building in the middle. It is very pretty.

The next picture is the cathedral of Brasilia. It is very modern as is the whole city. The third picture is me inside the cathedral with a few friends. Fourth me on my knees, this was very hard I guess I needed to be more humble. The last picture is of the Brasil flag. It is huge you can see how big it is in the picture of the congress. Sorry but I can not seem to get these pictures in the right order but I think you can see what they are.




4 comentários:

Amy disse...

Great Pictures Dad! You look great!

Amy disse...

Those are cool pictures and you do look great! Thanks for keeping us updated, we miss you and love you! I do hope you will be able to visit sometime soon.

Rebekah disse...

Great Pictures! I am amazed at how modern the buildings are. I did not expect that.

andrea disse...

Nice pictures of Brasilia. Cool about your new young bishop.