quarta-feira, 18 de abril de 2007

My Day

My day started at one in the morning when I woke up, and did not go back to sleep tell 4:00. But during that time l learned how to bend spoons. If any of you are interested to know I can send you a file so you can learn. I then set up one more pair of parakeets. we now have 3 pair, one has 4 egg another has 3 and 0 eggs. at 1:00 p.m. I laid down for a nap and woke up at 3:p.m. then I got really sick, I ate and that made me feel a little better. Then I went back to bed at 3 and slept tell 8. I think I am going through my second childhood. Tomorrow is my acupunture session, that will make me feel a little better. I was very glad to see George and Amy' s new blog. I really think these keep us more informed of what is going on. Our ward started reading the BofM again. So we started reading during lunch time. We are also in the book of John and I did not want to stop reading that so we are reading another book at the same time. I am also reading from the Old Testiment in Hebrew. Since we have been reading the scriptures in Portugues it has help me in this language. So why can I not learn Hebrew the same way. I am not very good at it yet but I have a place that has the OT in Hebrew so I read along with him. I am able to keep up most of the time, and it will help me with the pronuciation. I am going over and over Gen 1, then as I get better I will read more. I have a program that I have had for years (PC Stufy Bible) that has Hebrew letter, English translation, strongs numbers and transliteration. So now all I need now is practice.

Um comentário:

Amy disse...

Dad,
I am sorry you weren't feeling very well today. I am sure you will much better after your acupuncture appointment.