domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

Sunday

Today we had a very good Sunday. In priesthood meeting we talked about service. Our bishop here needs help with his house, so for the past few weeks we have giveing money because we need to hire professionals to work on the house. So we raised the money but I felt we needed to also be there in person to help him also. Some members of the quorum said he was embarrassed, and then the talk went from there. Well it came to me that while Jesus helped everyone in need he also allowed people to help him in need. The example is when Mary Magdalena pour oil on his feet and wiped them with her hair. (Now she did that so she would have claim on him in the resurrection (she being his wife)). He still allowed it. Even though Judas was against it. We also need to allow people to help us in our needs. I love going to Church to hear important examples of love taught. After I talked in priesthood, they are going to have a work project at the bishops house. I remember what Jethro told me a few years back, how he hated to go to our little service projects, but when he grew and saw what it did for those who were served he changed his mind. I hope all of you (which I do see in your lives) will continue to serve your fellowman. For when you do that you are only in the service of your God.

Nenhum comentário: