segunda-feira, 14 de maio de 2007

Amy's Birthday

When Amy was born we were living in Hyrum Utah. We were in a little house with a second story. It was cute but very small. In the middle of the night JoAnne woke up in pain. We had arranged for a neighbor to come and stay with Andrea and we were on our way to Logan. Mother was very agitated and yelled at me for going so fast. but there was good reason. The labor pains were very close together. When we got to the hospital the nurse took a look at JoAnne and yelled for help fast. They put JoAnne in a wheelchair and rushed her to the delivery room. They said she had to wait until the doctor got there. What seemed like a long time, was really only a few minutes the doctor arrived and in just a matter of minutes Amy's head cleared the birth canel and she let out a cry. She had been born and there was no stopping her. She really made a lot of noise and you could tell that Amy was going to be different. That is the thing I have learned about each of you kids, is that you were each born with the personalities you have. As long as Andrea took, Amy was just as short. I do not think we were in the hospital more than a half an hour and Amy was here. The one memory of have of her is the first time I picked her up and held her to me she put her hand around my neck and gave me a hug. I was in love with Amy from that moment on. I am very glad I am writing up these little stories. Because other wise they will be lost. I love you all.

Um comentário:

Amy disse...

Ahhh, very nice Dad :)