terça-feira, 15 de maio de 2007

Jethro's Birthday

Jethro was born in SLC at the university of Utah hospital. We had just come back from Missoui broke and so we went to UofU. It is a teaching hospital so there were hundreds of interns there to attend the Birth. It was quite different from the small hospital in Missouri. Jethro was born with a little breathing problem. He breaths like I do heavy. So they took him to Baby ICU for care before we could hold him. I think it was the strictest hospital we had been in. In a few hours he was back with us and all was well with him. He was such a cute little baby. We named him Jethro after Reuel in the OT. Exodus 2:18 and Dean after his grandfather J. Dean Gerstner. Mother was having a hard time producing milk and he nursed the shortest length of time of all you kids. Once he got on the bottle he became a little ball. He was so cute. I love you all.

2 comentários:

Rebekah disse...

And he still is cute. And mom did not like having all the interns present while she gave birth.

jethrojones disse...

And even after not nursing, I still turned out to be perfect. Amazing. By the way, dad, I got to remind one of my professors at BYU that I am Jethrocentric, in case he didn't know what my dad thought of me.