segunda-feira, 14 de maio de 2007

George's birthday

George was also born in the same hospital that Rebekah was born in. This time though the regular doctor was not there. He had a fill in. George was born I think in the middle of the day. When he was born I could see that I had my first boy. What a joy for me. I guess we broke the mold with George because all the rest of the babies were boys. I was so happy. We named him George after my father and Benjamin after the last son of Israel in the OT. I of course had to do things right and on the eighth day we had him circumsized. I was there to watch it and it was very interesting thing. They put him on a little board, that had been cut so his legs would be spread and the stapped him and and did the deed. He was not very happy about it, but it was over in a few minutes. The doctor was not a rabbi, but if I had known one I would have had him do it. I love you all.

2 comentários:

George disse...

And I remain circumcised to this day!

Rebekah disse...

Thanks for leaving out the greuling details.